25 Mar 2012

Scrawling 16: A month later

Its been a month since I last made a post on this blog and I think I'm gonna try to blame it on school. I've been rather busy with all the things that we need to do that I'm hardly ever at home. I must say I enjoy spending so much time in the work studio, I practically live there. When I get home I sit back on my couch and get some drawings done for the children's books I'm illustrating It's quite exciting.
The people at school are surprisingly nice, contrary to what my best friend made me think. I was under the pretenses that they would be ...well...not this nice.
However, I still miss my close friends, its different having people you love that understand you and everything about you, they understand what to say and when, and more importantly, what not to say at all.
I've gotten used to not missing people much though. I tend to block that sort of feeling out because if I don't it would probably affect the way I function. The amount of people that are away from me is beyond the acceptable limits. It's probably my fault though....I'm the one that keeps moving away. So this blog is a tribute to everyone I love. I could just keep it that way and be vague, or I could be specific, maybe something in between..

 Mum and dad, greatest people in my life, most supportive and loving parents alive. They are my everything and I aspire to be just like them. Hardworking people that built their lives literally from scratch.

 My sisters, even though they're busy and we hardly get to talk, I'm quite sure that we have a stronger connection than most sisters that live together.

My best friends, I will be vague here for privacy reasons, but they know exactly who they are. I'm so thankful to have met people like you that have always accepted me and bee by my side no matter what. If any of you are reading this, I love you to bits!

So this was just a quick heartfelt post but I'd like to leave yo with a photo of the incredible workroom which Im practically living in.

Isnt it looovely?

I'll try not to be too sporadic with my posting from now on!

Engy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there lovely people. If you decide to leave a comment I'll make sure to get back to you here or on your own blog :)