1 Feb 2012

Scrawling 1:

So its 2012 and Ive decided to join the blogosphere.
Do I know exactly what my blog will be about? No, not at this very moment. All I know for now is that it will probably be a lot of random scrawlings and the occasional scribble…and by scribble I mean drawings and paintings. So every Now and then, hopefully not too sporadically, Ill drop by and make a post with a few of my thoughts and a drawing or two. If you’re really bored and you would like to be slightly less bored, tune in and you might see or read something you like.
I’ll introduce myself a little now… I’m a kiwi girl…originally Egyptian (unusual mix, I know). I have art in my blood. I’ll be starting uni very soon studying fashion design…a dream I’ve had since I was 11 if not younger. HOWEVER, I do not promise that I’ll be speaking fashion as much as the other fashion bloggers out there. I’ll probably be exposing you to the art behind the fashion more.
So that’s that...

I'll leave you with a scribble,
Engy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there lovely people. If you decide to leave a comment I'll make sure to get back to you here or on your own blog :)