2 Feb 2012

Scrawling 3: Rant

A couple of months ago I found a fashion design competition held in Dubai by one of the rather well-known boutiques, called Sauce. Since I've been in the middle east for quite some time I decided to join so I designed and made a dress for the competition and sent it in. Of course, being as self-critical that I am...in a matter of 2-3 weeks I had already started criticising my own dress. However, it was too late to do anything about it since I got shortlisted. What I hate about now though, is that it's turned into yet another pathetic popularity contest measuring how much you can spam your friends into voting for you via Facebook. Again, too late to do anything about it because they will be shortlisting the shortlist within the next few days.. or week ..who knows.

Anyway...here it is...


Engy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there lovely people. If you decide to leave a comment I'll make sure to get back to you here or on your own blog :)