11 Feb 2012

Writing from the New Land of Zea

Last time I posted I talked about how I'll be in New Zealand when writing my next post and here I am, AT LAST!
I really am beyond excited about starting uni, I've still got a couple more weeks to go but that's nothing compared to how long I've already waited.
I must say, after living in an arab country for so long, it feels so good to be back here where I can just walk to the dairy when I need something instead of having to depend on some one for the tiniest things all the time. I can't even believe I'm going on 19 and I still can't drive. That will change soon though. You see, I lived in Saudi Arabia since I was 14, so I really never got the chance to drive since women aren't allowed to there. Politics aside though.
I feel like I need to make lists of things I need to do, or maybe I don't need to do. It's just this is very different, not only am I moving to another country, I'm moving with no parents, which hasn't been a big deal in my head at all but lets see what happens when I actually move to Auckland. I'm in Christchurch right now spending time with my sister and nieces before I go to Auckland, plus I was waiting for my brother to find an apartment. Thank god he found a great one and I'll be heading there in a week.

So this post isn't exactly interesting to any sort of crowd but I'm just talking. I'll probably be back and posting more regularly by tomorrow morning with drawings of course. I would post a drawing right now but I don't really have anything that would go with this post :D
So till tomorrow, my few readers, till tomorrow.

Engy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there lovely people. If you decide to leave a comment I'll make sure to get back to you here or on your own blog :)