26 Feb 2012

Scrawling 13: The latest happenings

Well heelllloo there. So I've been away from the blogosphere for a while yes but I haven't really got any ideas to write about. I don't think  can just start writing without ideas. Or maybe I can, but it's exactly like this I'm just writing and its not really going anywhere. In real life, this is the point where u get bored of my blabbering and then I try to pull you back in by saying "Hey guess what!" so you become slightly more interested and I have to think of something really quick. Vicious cycle I tell you.
I've been in Auckland for exactly a week now which is kind of unbelievable. It's really great and I've been running around town exploring very little aspect of it.
Strangely enough..I only saw the op shop right across the street on maybe my third day. You'd think I'd see it straight away. I must say there weren't exactly an hidden treasures or anything but there was a decent collection of books that they were selling for like $2. I had to grab one. I'll talk about that later when I'm done with it but I must say it's rather funny. It's not actually meant to be a comedic story, it's just the writer is very witty with his words it makes me chuckle. For all you curious cats out there, it's a book by Harlan Coben called "One False Move".
So I've managed to get my sketchbook out again and I spent a few hours drawing yet another attempt at a realistic drawing. I think I'm gonna go back to it and improve it a bit more, as you do. So let's call it a work in progress for now. Oh but before that I must express my feelings about what will happen in 2 days. What? you ask. Uni! I say. OMG UNI. I have been waiting for so long to start and it's riiiight there just around the corner. I am counting the hours. That's a little bit exaggerated but I really truly am very excited.

Riight so I'll leave you with my work in progress scribble.
And I'll try not to be too long before my next post ^.^

Engy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there lovely people. If you decide to leave a comment I'll make sure to get back to you here or on your own blog :)